top of page

Domestic and

Custody Law

Divorce, Dissolution
Child Custody
Post Decree Modification
Child and Spousal Support
Unmarried Parents
Juvenile Law
Attorney Andrew Russ Probate Attorney

Lancaster, Ohio Domestic Practice


We will handle cases involving any domestic, custody, or litigation issue, including the following:

  • Divorce:  Contested or Uncontested

  • Dissolution

  • Child Custody and Vistation

  • Shared Parenting Rights

  • Post Decree Modification

  • Child Support

  • Limited Scope Representation

  • Full Scope RepresentationFFull  




Lancaster, Ohio Divorce and Custody Representation for Fathers and Men:


Making the decision to end your marriage or to fight for custody is one of, if not the most difficult choices you will ever make in your life. Decisions made during the divorce or custody process not only redefine familial relationships, but they also affect a parent's current and future financial obligations. At Andrew Russ Law, LLC, I work to represent my clients in child custody, visitation, property division, and spousal support.

My law firm has been practicing divorce & family law, including divorce and custody since 2002. I have the experience you need to protect your interests as a father.

Experience counts: You need a lawyer who knows the law and understands the nuances of family and probate court to help you to successfully navigate the legal process ahead. In custody, property division, alimony, I can recognize which situations call for an aggressive approach, and those which require finesse. Whether you are in the middle of a heated, high-asset divorce, are looking to calmly dissolve your marriage, the need to navigate a military divorce, or if you are an umarried parent dealing with custody issues. I will work hard to get you the best outcome possible.

The Domestic, Custody, and Juvenile lawyers of Andrew Russ Law, LLC  can assist you with your legal case. Please contact us today to learn more.

Lancaster, Ohio Father's Rights Domestic and Custody Law Attorney
(614) 388-9190
Get Help Now
Call (614) 388-9190 or email me to tell me about your case.
We can discuss your options in a free case evaluation.

Thanks! Message sent.

bottom of page